Saturday, 30 April 2011





My scrunchie "Spring of Geisha" was sold.




Quoted from descrip. of the item...........................................


The scrunchy is constructed from two fabric, and both are high quality synthetic polyester, a named brand, TORAY's sillook. They are very soft silky texture.

Red is always be considered as "attractive" and "passionate" colour. So do in Japan, it is traditionally used for a liner of Kimono or underwear fabric. Also, the fabric has "ground pattern" = woven pattern and they are very gorgeous.
The patterns are : one has dots and the other has Saya. Saya is originally from religious design. This is used for very formal Kimono. It is the most popular pattern of Kimono, as considered "eternal".

I named to this scrunchy very sexy. Geisha's blooming season. But I would like you to understand that this passion is from every women.
I believe this scrunchie will bring you a passion. A passion to your partner, to your artistic, creative life.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------





oh! I have just started "after-sale-care". 

Because I adore my scrunhie's fabric so much, after anytime you cherished my scrunchy, I will repair them at FREE. (Shipping fees are responsible for buyers.), elastic change, small hole, opening month,  and so on.

I hope you also enjoy my Kimono scrunhies!

-Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment