Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Shawl pin



I like Kimono shawl. My mother in law told me it is bit "yabo - not cool-" to use shawl pin with it. But I like to use it. I do not like my hand would be obsessed on shawl.That's all. I usually use very simple pin.I thought I wish to have more lovely one, well suit to Kimono style.



* Material
Vintage Kimono fabric silk 100% for covering
Pin : metal

* MEASUREMENTS
The round ornament : dia approx 1 inch
Pin's measurement : approx 3 inches

* Smoke free, pet free studio

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This pin is for shawl, for wrap skirt, or as a brooch, anything you would like.

The fabric is from a romantic Kimono fabric, which was loved my grand aunt. It is not recycled one, but from the rest of her custom made Kimono. I made many scrunchies, rings, toothpick holders and other crafts from this fabric. I really love this fabric. I embroidered on the original fabric, outlining the blue ethnic patterns.It is very small piece of fabric to be used for this pin, but I think I succeeded 
in spot-lighting the fabric's loveliness. 

Wishing you love this shawl pin and stay with you forever.

-Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment