Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Rinzu Fabric


Also, I added a new scrunchy.
This kimono fabric is called Rinzu (綸子). Pattern woven fabric.

We can see Rinzu fabric today but old Rinzu has much more variety of patterns.
I think the most popular woven pattern for Rinzu is Saya-gata. And old ones , for example, landscapes, flowers, crowds, and many more patterns or sometimes mixed of those all patterns in one bolt. It is really fun to see them.

Not only gorgeous patterns woven, many old Rinzu fabric has drawings or dye-works on it (not only solid coloured).






You can enjoy those Japanese gorgeous crafts in such a tiny fabric of scrunchies!
Why don't you visit my shop and try it?
I am accepting a custom order too.
Let me know if you have any questions ;-)


-Natsu




No comments:

Post a Comment